Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Black Mini Dress is #1 on All Major Internet Portals in Korea

My 
Black Mini Dress releases on March 24, 2011
My Black Mini Dress releases on March 24, 2011
My Black Mini Dress, starring Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, Cha Ye Ryun, and Yoo In Na, has become the #1 most-searched movie (future releases) on major Internet portals Naver, Daum, and Nate. It is also the most-searched movie listed under the drama genre (all movies).

My Black Mini Dress, which became a hot issue with its casting of numerous beautiful actresses in their 20′s, will be a story about 4 college graduates dealing with reality after graduation. The film is directed by Heo In Moo (Herb, Love So Divine).
My Black Mini Dress is #1 most-search on Korean portals
My Black Mini Dress is #1 most-searched movie on Korean portals
My Black Mini Dress will open on March 24, 2011, and the immense public interest in the movie evidenced by the volume of searches hints at successful box office results.
The 2 actresses have appeared on various variety TV shows and popular cable TV programs, such as MBC ‘Come To Play’, SBS ‘Strong Heart’, tvN ‘Taxi’, and OnStyle ‘Style Magazine’, and various TV variety programs, to showcase their unique charms and gain interest.
Source: Sports Today & Ahju Economics
Translation: CDBloom

No comments:

Post a Comment