Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Black Mini Dress Movie Update

Yoon Eun Hye is close to wrapping up filming for My Black Mini 
Dress<br>
Yoon Eun Hye is close to wrapping up filming for My Black Mini Dress
Not much has been going on regarding Yoon Eun Hye because she has been busy filming My Black Mini Dress (MBMD), which is due for release in mid-March. So what’s been going for the last 2 months? Let’s recap:

Right now, it appears My Black Mini Dress is close to completing its filming (or already completed). This production was filmed in one the coldest winters Korea has ever had so Yoon Eun Hye, the cast, and all the crew worked very hard.
You can keep up with My Black Mini Dress and other updates in the forums, particularly the MBMD thread and the Twitter thread.
And I leave you with this cute little rabbit…
Happy Year of the Rabbit!
Happy Year of the Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment