Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Black Mini Dress VIP Movie Premiere

Shim Eun Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, and Kan Mi Youn at the My Black Mini 
Dress movie premiere
Shim Eun Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, and Kan Mi Youn at the My Black Mini Dress movie premiere
My Black Mini Dress held its VIP movie premiere on the evening of March 15, 2011 at Yongsan CGV theater in Seoul. Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na, and director Heo In Moo introduced the movie to the audience filled with celebrities that came out to support the movie.

Yoon Eun Hye’s invitees included Lee Sun Gyun (Coffee Prince), Son Ye Jin (Personal Taste), Kan Mi Youn (Baby VOX), Shim Eun Jin (Baby VOX), Moon Chae Won (My Fair Lady), and Go Jun Hee (X-man).
Other stars in attendance included Julian Kang, No Hong Chul, IU, Jung Ga Eun, Ha Ji Won, Se7en, Kang Hye Jung, Eugene, Lee Da Hae, Jin Goo, Jewelry, and Kim In Kwon among others.
We know Yoon Eun Hye’s a big star but at the movie premiere, she was evidently still very nervous. She tweeted:
Ahwoo~~nervous!!! God, What do I do at times like this!!!!
Yoon Eun Hye, just be proud of the hard work you’ve done! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment